Hadoop System Administrator
Hadoop System administrator
I am currently recruiting for a Hadoop System administrator based in Telford on a 6 month contract for a large IT Service Provider working on a Government based project.
The role will be based on site 5 days per week and the ideal candidate will have a solid background in Data Analytics with experience in Hadoop, Cloudera, Hive or Pig.
The Systems Administrator will be responsible for:
- Proactive and reactive performance tuning of the EDH Cluster
- Dealing with day to day admin of the Cluster
- Interfacing with client and other Suppliers
- Imparting knowledge and training engineers
- Produce a detailed 'get well' strategy for the Cluster
- Assist with project implementation
- Advise on upgrades and patch release cycles
- Assist with the strategy and roadmap for the EDH with regard to the Cluster components.
- Cloudera CDH Performance Engineering and Administration
- SAS (hadoop), Pentaho and Splunk - Desirable
- RedHat admin & performance engineering
- Hands on performance tuning and administration of Cloudera CDH.
If you have any interest please give me a call on 02076541422 or email me at Abdullah.firstname.lastname@example.org