Principle Engineer - Combat Systems
Principal Engineer - Combat Systems
My Client; A FTSE100 and Global Engineering Organisation are recruiting for a new multi-disciplined organisation which provides an exciting developmental opportunity across a range of engineering, safety, environmental and supportability disciplines.
You will be working alongside other highly qualified and experienced engineers to deliver the design and technical capability to directly support the Royal Navy's Type 23 Frigates, Amphibious Warships and Single Role Mine Hunters.
We are looking for an experienced Principle Combat Systems Engineer who has the following attributes -
- An excellent communicator, you will be able to articulate complex arguments for a wide range of stakeholders to understand.
- You will be able to demonstrate that you can drive issues to completion.
- Experience in Combat Systems Engineering.
- Degree qualified in an appropriate discipline and CEng registered. IEng may be considered depending on experience or evidence if provided of actively working towards CEng registration.
- Committed to continuing your professional development.
You would be working for the warship support partner to the Royal Navy and a provider of deep maintenance, in-service maintenance and operational support for these classes of UK warships.
Please apply within for more details