Hadoop System Administrator
Hadoop System Administrator is urgently required by our Global IT Services client for an initial contract until 29th July 2017 to be based in Telford.
We are looking for a candidate with a combination of the below skills:
- Cloudera CDH Performance Engineering and Administration
- SAS (hadoop), Pentaho and Splunk
- RedHat admin & performance engineering
- Hands on performance tuning and administration of Cloudera CDH.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Proactive and reactive performance tuning of the EDH Cluster
- Dealing with day to day admin of the Cluster
- Interfacing with the customer and other Suppliers
- Imparting knowledge and training engineers
- Produce a detailed 'get well' strategy for the Cluster
- Assist with project implementation
- Advise on upgrades and patch release cycles
- Assist with the strategy and roadmap for the EDH with regard to the Cluster components.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Hadoop System Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly