Service Desk Analyst / Helpdesk Analyst - SC Cleared
Role: Service Desk Analyst - SC Cleared
Location: Milton Keynes
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading IT Services organisation that requires a Service Desk Analyst to join their expanding team. You will have access to excellent in house training in order to develop your career with a growing organisation along with a fantastic salary & benefits package in addition.
As a Service Desk Analyst you will be a key figure within a high performing team of Service Desk Analysts, providing technical support to customers, troubleshooting a variety of issues through to resolution.
* Provide on-site support to customers, performs basic installations, repairs, upgrades and maintenance on hardware and equipment.
* Oversee complex technical issues for the team and work with appropriate teams on solutions as needed.
* Provides a single point of contact for one or more problems and be responsible for ownership and coordination of actions of those problems to analyse for root cause, identify known error and coordinating actions to remove the error.
* Work closely with the IT Service Delivery team to support the business in delivering a high level of IT support, meeting agreed SLA's.
* Technical Helpdesk skills
* Customer Service Experience
* Knowledge of Windows support
* Good knowledge of MS Office, Active Directory & Exchange as well as remote support
* Knowledge of hardware, desktop, laptops & printers
* Appreciation of networking technologies and eager to develop knowledge in this area
* Team working skills
The Service Desk Analyst role will be based in Milton Keynes and comes with a competitive salary along with:
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Employee assistance programme
* Life assurance
If you're a Service Desk Analyst that is looking for a new challenge and looking to be involved in various projects then please send me your CV asap and I will then give you a call to discuss