Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Project Manager :
World class Defence Organisation based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire is currently looking to recruit an Assistant Project Manager.
Please Note: you must be eligible for SC (Secret Level) Security Clearance.
The contract is initially for 6 months (ongoing after). The hourly rate is £24.97 per hour.
Assistant Project Manager Job Description:
• Provide support to the Project Production Managers and Manufacturing Management Team to define, plan, direct and deliver the manufacturing projects/contracts against business plan targets through rigorous cost control and schedule adherence.
• Manage stakeholder interfaces including internal customers and ensure accurate reporting of progress against all aspects of project performance. Planning, facilitating and providing support to the success of large scale contracts throughout the product life cycle.
• Developing and maintaining key relationships with internal customers and key subcontractors.
• Ensuring accurate reporting of progress against all aspects of project performance and interpreting requirements back to manufacturing.
• Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of contract risk and opportunity plans/budgets.
• Communicating consolidated project/programme requirements to a multi-disciplined team to safeguard deliveries.
• Playing a key role in tendering/bidding activities associated with the successful acquisition of future business.
Skills and Experience:
• Experienced Project Manager with a proven track record in the delivery of fixed cost programmes, of significant value, within a matrix organisation.
• Experience within an engineering or production environment would be of preference.
• A natural communicator, able to build strong relationships, with experience in driving multi-functional teams and delivering to tight time-scales.
• Enthusiastic, pro-active and tenacious individual who can prioritise and understand strategic business needs as well as managing the day-to-day tactical decisions.
• Experience in the application of Project Management skills at assistant level in a relevant business environment. ESD training.
More searches like this
- Aerospace None / Undisclosed Contract £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Stevenage
- Defence None / Undisclosed Contract £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Stevenage
- Engineering None / Undisclosed Contract £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Stevenage
- Management / Executive None / Undisclosed Contract £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Stevenage