7 days left
- Job Type
My Client, a leading Engineering Services company based in Birmingham are urgently seeking an experienced quantity surveyor for a minimum of 3 months. The Quantity Surveyor will Work as part of the commercial team to ensure provision of a professional Quantity Surveying service.
- Provide information to measure the financial and physical performance of projects against targets.
- Ensure best utilisation of resources to maximise profitability of projects/contracts.
- Provide relevant information for preparation of reports/claims to agreed timescales.
- Assist in preparation of estimates.
- As part of the team, ensure income and margin targets are achieved.
- Ensure timeous cash collection to laid down procedures.
- Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified Quantity Surveyor or similarly qualified construction professional.
- Must have experience of working within Civil Engineering.
- 5 years post qualification experience within the Rail Industry.
- IT literate.
Business & Personal Competencies:
- Business focused
- Communication skills
- Motivated and self driven
- Reliable and responsible attitude
- Able to act with professionalism, tact and diplomacy
Please apply accordingly for immediate consideration or call Nikita on 0117 9309 724
Apply for Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly