First Line Service Desk Agent (Customer Service) - Fujitsu
First Line Service Desk Agent (Customer Service) - Fujitsu - Temp to Perm
Bracknell - Day shifts - 40 hours per week - £7.50 - £8.45 per hour
customer advisor - customer service - call centre - call centre agent - customer support - trouble shooting - helpline - help desk - support team - product support - customer care - customer service representative - customer service agent - inbound customer service representative - 1st line support - 1st line service
Fujitsu's Service Desk supports around 250,000 Ministry of Defence users globally 24 x 7, for fault reporting and providing end-to-end operational service. We are looking for reliable and enthusiastic customer service agents to join our expanding team and kick start their career in IT.
You will be a key team member responsible for taking support calls and resolving queries.
Full training provided by Fujitsu.
Candidates should have excellent communication and customer service skills.
Due to the environment candidates must be able to demonstrate they can gain security clearance to the required level.
- Business aware - develop an understanding of customer's environment to enable excellent service delivery
- Problem solving - take ownership for basic technical customer problems by asking relevant questions and resolving typical problems. Escalate more complex issues to second line agents as necessary.
- Process - record actions taken to resolve customer problems using established processes and systems.
- Service level - monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis
- Team working - be a team player viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective.
Fujitsu provide full training for the role but skills and experience across the following areas would be useful:
- Basic knowledge of IT
- Good understanding of customer services and relationships
- Drive and determination
- Excellent time management
- Has a flexible approach and works well under pressure
What we offer
The reward for the right candidate is an excellent opportunity to join a leading global IT organisation offering excellent long term career prospects. Initially, the role will be a 6 month temporary contract. Successful candidates are then offered a permanent role with Fujitsu enabling them to pursue their career down multiple career paths including into managerial and technical roles.
You will begin on a pay rate of £7.50 which will go up to £8.45 once you have submitted your SC clearance and that Group Security have validated this
Normal working hours are on an 8 hour shift basis working anytime between 7am and 7pm on weekdays and weekends (weekends & bank holidays are on an occasional basis, with individuals working around one weekend in 8 as a guide)
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.