Commercial Manager -IT Infrastructure - Basingstoke - SC
Commercial Manager -IT Infrastructure - Basingstoke - Defence - SC Cleared
Are you Commercial Manager with current SC clearance and experience of working on very large IT Infrastructure projects particularly within the defence sector? If so, please apply to a brand new long term UK wide contract within the Defence Sector.
Our client is a leading Information and Communication Technology company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services and rank amongst the top 3 largest IT Outsourcers in the world.
You will ideally have the following experience:
- 5 years plus Commercial/Contract experience. Proven track record of contract management, negotiation, disputes/mediation, drafting and strong relationship background.
- Degree qualified in Business, Engineering or Law or similar with further business or academic qualifications
- Strong commercial and business awareness together with detailed experience in complex contract management including diligent document control, reporting, drafting and preparation of claims and/or variations
- Practical experience developing business proposals with the focus on developing attractive and compelling commercial agreements
- Demonstrable ability to successfully conduct commercial contractual negotiations with Customers and Partners at both project and senior levels
- Profound understanding of contract law, business accounts, accounting practices as well as current British and European legal frameworks and service/outsourcing contracts
- Strong commercial acumen with the drive to succeed to achieve outstanding results
- Comfortable in applying relevant tools and techniques to support decisions and thinking creatively about problems and problem solving solutions
- Experienced in instilling a culture of collaboration and leading by example in actions, delivery and behaviours
- Team leadership and management experience
- Experience of working within UK defence and/or national security industries.
- Willingness to be vetted by UK Government to the highest levels
To apply please contact Patrick at Project People on (0117) 9087000 or attach your CV in response to this ad- alternatively please e-mail me direct on email@example.com
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.