Chief of the Office of Airworthiness -Cheltenham
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chief of the Office of Airworthiness (COOA) to join a leading support services organisation which is rapidly expanding in Staverton, Cheltenham.
The role offers a new opportunity to join the evolving technical department, maintaining compliance and airworthiness with the EASA Part 21 and BCAR A8 - 2.
We are seeking a motivated and skilled individual, who has exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- Reviewing and maintaining continued compliance with EASA Part 21 and BCAR A8-21.
- Liaison with the Agency on all matters relating to airworthiness in respect of EASA Part 21 and BCAR A8-21.
- Advising the design organisation on all matters relating to airworthiness in respect of EASA Part 21 and BCAR A8-21.
- Ensuring all compliance documents are prepared as necessary to show compliance with all CS and environmental protection requirements, as well as for completeness, and signing for release of documents.
- Technical supervision of Compliance Verification Engineers.
- Building and sustaining a good relationship with EASA.
Qualifications & Requirements
- EASA Form 4 Holder
- Aircraft design and certification in an EASA environment
- Excellent understanding of EASA Part 21J DOA and BCAR A8-21 DOA regulations
- Good understanding of EASA Part 21G POA, BCAR A8-21 POA and Part 145 MOA regulations
- Excellent understanding of EASA CS codes
- Compliance Verification Engineer with one or more of the following areas of expertise:
- Excellent communicator
- Strength of character
- BSc, BEng or HND/C in aeronautical or a related engineering subject
- Electrical/Avionics Systems
- Cabin Safety
What's on offer?
- Competitive package
- Benefits Package
- Reputable company
Fantastic opportunity to be part of an establishment with a companywide desire to evolve their programmes.
For further information or a confidential discussion please apply now or call Rebecca Smolinska on 0117 9309 727.