Servoca Resourcing Solutions are currently looking for an Investigator to work on the Professional Standards Department with the City of London Police.
To provide the City of London Police with effective investigative expertise that is professional and tailored to meet the requirements of Police (Complaints and Misconduct) Regulations 2012. To complete proportionate investigations in relation to public complaints and misconduct investigations. Assist a small team to achieve demanding workloads by supporting operational capability in this area.
Duties and responsibilities
- To conduct investigations both public complaints and misconduct investigations involving breaches of the Standards of Professional Behaviour of City of London Police officers and staff.
- To interview victims, witnesses and officers/staff in accordance with the appropriate legislation and procedures
- Ensure complainants and officers are updated in line with Statutory Guidance.
- Submit and complete case files including attending Meetings and Hearings and providing evidence and evidential statements.
- To evaluate, analyse and disseminate intelligence using the National Intelligence model.
- To support and plan operations in line with the organisational policing plan including the incorporation of effective risk assessments.
- Conduct and manage the closure of investigations in line with the relevant investigation policies, legal requirements, and within the required timescales.
- To be a recently experienced Police Professional Standards investigator, attained a recognised training course
- To possess interviewing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willing to learn new technology skills and use 'Centurion Force Information System'Location: London
- Contract Length: 3 Months Salary: £24.52 LTD
More jobs like this
- £60,000 - £69,999 Contract SC Intelligence jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Contract SC Legal jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Contract SC Policing jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Contract SC Public Sector jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Contract SC Security jobs in London (Central)