Head of Commissioning
2 days left
- Job Type
Head of Commissioning - Plymouth
An FTSE 100 Defence Organisation is currently looking for a Head of Commissioning within the Submarine Support Directorate with appropriate qualifications and experience to be based at Devonport in Plymouth.
This is an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced professional engineer, responsible for delivering the required commissioning services to support the submarine fleet in Devonport.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- To lead the Commissioning Group
- To provide the necessary assurances that the testing of submarine and warship systems has been adequately conducted and that all acceptance criteria have been met
- To ensure the operation of plant and processes under his control are conducted safely and in accordance with the Site Licence Conditions
- To develop the organisational capability of the Commissioning Group to ensure that there is sufficient capability and capacity to meet increasing submarine and warship programme demands in the future
- To ensure the correct professional standards, statutory compliance and best practice are maintained across the Commissioning Group.
- To control and regulate the Commissioning Group budget and expenditure within the limits prescribed by the Corporate Plan.
The successful candidate will display the following skills and experience:
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Submarine Operations / Commissioning / Upkeep within a nuclear regulated environment
- Educated to degree level in an Engineering discipline
- Chartered Engineer
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Competitive pension contribution
- Share Save Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
If you would like to be considered for the aforementioned position please submit an application or contact Tom Dugmore on 0117 9309 775
Apply for Head of Commissioning
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly