4 days left
- Job Type
About the role
Based in Reigate this role is required to join the Service Improvement Team to play a critical role in ensuring that data is collected and analysed so we understand the performance of our Business. This role will be key in using the data to identify areas for improvement, thereby allowing us to perfect our Business Processes.
About Capita | Updata
Capita Updata is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
What you will do:
- To provide high quality Management Information to assist the business with decision making
- To design, create, publish and develop accurate, repeatable and timely MI reporting for all levels
- To maintain reporting integrity
- To provide leadership regarding MI development
- To work with departments to develop MI reporting
- To use MI reports and analysis to help identify and monitor areas for process improvement
- To provide ad hoc and MI analysis as required
- To be able to understand, analyse and communicate complex ideas and data clearly
- To develop the reporting capability of the Business
- To provide a focal point reporting and analysis
- To support the business with reporting and analytical expertise as directed by line management
- Process mapping & analysis
Your experience will include:
- Advanced experience with Excel & VBA
- Highly effective communicator; ability to 'bring data to life' for the Business
- Demonstrate ability to work to deadlines with the ability to plan and prioritise own workload
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in data modelling
- Able to work with both Business and technical representation to develop reporting solutions for the business
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, either a company car or car allowance, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.