SC Cleared* Project Finance Specialist - OPA
1 day left
- Job Type
SC Cleared* Lead Project Finance Specialist (Oracle Project Accounting, OPA) is urgently required by our Global Defence and IT Services Company for an initial 6 month contract, to be based in Basingstoke, Hampshire. The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the account owner in all programme/project financial matters and act as the single point of contact for project finance related matters.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Oracle Project Accounting (OPA)
- Full understanding of Financial processes and calendar requirements
- Microsoft Office 2013 suite of tools
- Good understanding of the Project Lifecycle
- Project financial accounting knowledge
- Will provide in-depth analysis of financial data (effects/trends etc.)
- Produce reports and suggest recommendations based on report findings
- Develop processes and tools for data analysis
- Facilitate OPA reports/training
- Experience of working for large IT services/IT outsourcing companies
- Document, maintain and implement Finance Control Processes & PO process for the Programme
- Defence sector experience
- Provide consultancy on project financial management
* The successful candidate must be willing to undergo SC Clearance prior to commencement of the contract.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Diversity Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for SC Cleared* Project Finance Specialist - OPA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly