Application Test Controller Delivery Manager
6 days left
- Job Type
Job Title: Applications Test Controller Delivery Manager
Salary: £48K To £53K + Flexible Benefits
About this job
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Applications Test Controller Delivery Manager with SC Clearance who can liaise with customers for Operational Tasks to confirm requirements and match technical capabilities, as well as plan, design and manage testing tasks from management acceptance of the task through to delivery. It is essential that you are SC Cleared for this position and prepared to undergo DV Clearance.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Liaison with customers for Operational Tasks to confirm requirements and match technical capabilities.
- Plan, design and manage testing tasks from management acceptance of the task through to delivery, including:
- Producing Task Plans, Service Level Agreements and other associated task documentation.
- Design test scenarios incorporating existing reference systems, systems under test and test tools (ITrinergy Network Emulator, Spirent Test Centre, Endace data capture system, Riverbed tools).
- Test preparation including production of test configuration documentation and test schedules.
- Controlling and supervising customer tests and accounting for their satisfactory conduct according to the agreed specifications.
- Configuration and deployment of appropriate test tools to meet the customers’ aims.
- Manage engineers and subject matter experts in the set up and delivery of the test scenarios.
- Analysing test results and producing detailed Task Reports
- Systems engineer with a broad based communications and information systems background.
- Test tools and testing experience including a detailed knowledge of the protocols used in military communications and information systems.
- Communications or information systems engineering degree/HND or equivalent.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Visio.
- Experience of testing communications and/or IT systems.
- CCNA/CCNP level knowledge.
- DV Cleared
EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY: Sopra Steria, a European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market: consulting, systems integration, software development, infrastructure management and business process services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public-sector organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges. Combining high quality and performance services, added value and innovation, Sopra Steria enables its clients to make the best use of digital technology.
With over 38,000 employees in more than 20 countries and revenue of €3.6 billion in 2015, this is a great time to join the organisation as you will be pivotal to our continued development and growth plans. We’re offering you the opportunity to do more too - using your business skills and knowledge, and your creativity, to add more value than clients would traditionally expect.
About this Company
On offer is the opportunity to work for a European leader in digital transformation. The roles come with competitive salaries, the opportunity for further development and the potential for a wide and diverse career within Sopra Steria.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.
Apply for Application Test Controller Delivery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly