Business Analyst - Big Four
My client is a leading global advisory company, who is currently looking to bring in a Business Analyst, who has experience working for a big four company previously. This is initially a 10 month contract based in London.
BA Candidates should have a background in a big four company, you will be supporting a key strategic initiative to define client service and quality metrics for the organisation service improvement plan. You will be also responsible for supporting some business as usual metrics and reporting projects on a month end basis.
- Big Four management consultancy experience
- Experience in complex transformation project
- Proven experience of using a wide range of Business Analysis tools and techniques
- Exceptional experience in Requirements Elicitation and Management
- Ability to articulate complex information clearly and effectively.
- Confident in questioning, influencing and challenging
- Strong team working ethic
- Confident in facilitating large meetings and workshops
- Great Stakeholder Management
- Ability to make reasoned decisions
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your details to email@example.com or call 02076541422 for further details.