Our client has a new opportunity for an Engineer which will involve working in a team of seven Third Line engineers and administrators to support a number of new and complex applications for a London based client.
- Experience in operating as part of a team to support applications using the ITIL v3 Service Management Framework to an external client;
- Excellent communication, co-ordination skills;
- Has a good understanding of technologies and equipment that facilitate support engineering methods;
- Able to grasp business context how service operates and influence business adoption;
- Produce innovative solutions to complex problems;
- Responsible for developing and implementing approaches;
- Provides supervision within areas of particular expertise;
- Provides advice on support regimes to wider project team and influences the support model for new services;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- SharePoint Administrator;
- Scripting experience (e.g. BASH, PowerShell etc);
- Previous experience of supporting enterprise level complex applications
More detail available on request - utilises SC/DV clearance.