SV Quote Analyst
A Quote Analyst is required to join a team on a permanent basis with our client a global re-insurers and a leading provider of 'closed life' services on a permanent basis in Hitchin.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Maths Graduate looking to step into full time employment in Analysis.
Role Purpose and Requirements of the Quote Analyst:
To perform high quality analysis and deliver change on the end clients system to the business and our customers in a fast paced environment, meeting with the objectives of the department and stakeholders.
- To support the implementation of all change activity through the clients System to meet with the customer needs
- Compile and run various test scenarios to prove all change meets with the specified requirements
- Feed back to key supplier and all stakeholders test outcomes and arrange for further testing or sign off as appropriate according to test plan
- Carry out analysis on live defects raised to establish root cause and take action to resolve
- Complete ad-hoc manual calculations as required in line with set procedures, governance and controls.
- Carry out routine processes in line with documented procedures.
- Perform high quality analysis and produce accurate output in line with requirements.
- Obtain appropriate management approvals to the required solution (in line with risk framework).
- Deliver an easily understood solution to the end customer; taking into account their level of technical awareness.
The ideal candidate will have a solid Mathematical aptitude with good skills in MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
For more information and a full job spec, please apply now.