Role: Security Engineer
CND are partnering a global leader in Cyber Security who are growing their team of talented Security Engineers in order to provide first class support, maintenance and fine tuning to their world class, state of the art Security Operations Centre. We need individuals who have strong technical capability in designing, implementing and the configuring SIEM technologies in a fast paced and security cleared environment.
- Provide engineering analysis, develop, test and support for firewalls, IDS, anti-virus, routers, networks and operating systems.
- Performs and evaluates vulnerability scans within a multi-platform, large enterprise environment.
- Reacts to security violations, unauthorized access, virus infections or other event affecting security.
- Develops technical and programmatic assessments, evaluates engineering and integration initiatives
- Develops and implements security policies and/or plans for data, software applications, hardware and telecommunications.
- Performs product evaluations, recommends and implements products/services for network security.
- Test complex security architecture and design solutions to produce detailed engineering specifications.
- Installation, modification or replacement of hardware/software components
- Assesses the impact on the business unit/customer caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information and reports to senior management.
- A solid Network Engineering background desirable
- Security/Cyber security exposure ideally within a SOC environment
- ArcSight skills are highly desired
- McAfee EPO, Symantec, Checkpoint, Sophos Endpoint Protection and Trend Micro product experience beneficial
- Ability to perform detailed technical security reviews of new systems or architectures
- Develop technical reports and other collateral as required by the scope of services
- Exposure to various technologies (MEP, FW, ALA, SIM, MES, MVM, TCS etc.)
- Experience working with relevant operating system security (Windows, Solaris, Linux, etc.)
Candidates must hold valid UK Security Clearance or be able to attain the level of Clearance specified.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More searches like this
- Consultancy BPSS Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Hampshire
- Cyber Security BPSS Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Hampshire
- Defence BPSS Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Hampshire
- Engineering BPSS Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Hampshire
- Information Technology BPSS Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Hampshire