Citrix TDA – DV Cleared, High Level Designs, Test Plans, SEMP
Key Essential Skills
DV Cleared Organized and methodical approach - Highly technical and able to communicate complex technical issues - Excellent time keeping skills - Ability to provide clear and concise updates - Excellent people skills – Proactive
Outline Thebes Group
Thebes Group is a leading UK wide IT Infrastructure Technology Consultancy. We are well-known for our extensive talent pool of highly competent IT professionals and exclusive Academy Programmes, which provide a great opportunity to undertake technical training in core disciplines. Thebes work with a number of leading vendors, government, financial institutions and insurance companies including investment banks, brokers and hedge funds. To see our list of core capabilities please click here.
Role & Responsibilities
- Resource required to design the infrastructure required to endure an enterprise wide implementation of CITRIX. Design will include technical, business, process, security, information and facilities aspects of the design. The resource will ensure that there is a high level design to cover the breadth of the system, as well as low level designs sufficient for the system to be built.
- - Complete induction to project
- - Read, understand and update; System Engineer Management Plan (SEMP), System Requirements', Strategic Partner interactions & dependencies, Service Support Plan, Obsolescence plan, Risk assessment, IS1, IHM & IP Grid.
- - Draft High Level Design (HLD)
- - Draft Bill of Materials
- - Draft Low Level Designs (LLD's)
- - Draft Integration,, Build Logic and Integration Plan
- - Draft Component Designs
- - Help with Master Test Plan
- - Help with Service Support Plan
- - Help with Service Transition Plan
Thebes provides IT solutions & services differently from most other IT service providers. As an Assured Outcome Provider (AOP), we have spent fifteen years willingly sharing the client’s risk with them by focusing on outputs (i.e. quality service & solutions and return on investment ROI) rather than inputs (i.e. pricelists and headcount). We do this by fitting our skills, solutions & capabilities to needs, augmenting our staff with enthusiastic professionals from our Academy Programme and remaining flexible as our clients’ needs change.