1st Line Service Desk Agent
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful £100m service delivery organisation as a 1st Line Service Desk Agent, based at client site in Aldermaston, West Berkshire.
With a genuine interest in solving peoples IT issues and empathetic to customer needs and requirements you should be technically competent, possess good written and verbal communication skills and be willing to collaborate with the wider IT support teams.
Responsibilities will include providing Helpdesk/Web support through remote tools, telephone assistance and email support, ownership and management of tickets, including responsibility for the resolution and timely functional escalation within contracted SLAs.
The 1st Line Service Desk Agent will be rquired to have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working within a Service Desk environment or a customer services/ call centre environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, W7, W10 Office 2003 / 2010, Office 365
- TCP/IP knowledge
- Good technical knowledge including troubleshooting of Windows 7 and 10, MS Office
- The ability to troubleshoot and configure Microsoft Office Suites including Visio, Project and Access
- Active Directory administration skills including group policy, application delivery and troubleshooting issues
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner to all levels
- The candidate must be prepared to work on a nuclear licensed site & to undergo DV clearance
- ITIL Foundation
- HP Service Manager
- HP Asset Manager
This is an excellent opportunity to join us and as an employee you will gain access to a large library of training courses and accreditations to help further your skills and development.
Based on our client site in Aldermaston you can enjoy the amenities of an on-site restaurant and Costa Coffee as well as ample parking and good public transport links.
We also offer an excellent benefits package including a workplace pension scheme, and various other flexible benefits including private medical cover, life insurance, and flexible holiday to name a few.
Apply now for consideration!