PART TIME - Oracle HR Data Analyst - Northampton - Contract
Part Time - Oracle HR Data Analyst - Northampton - Contract
Oracle HR Data Analyst
Proficient with Oracle HR systems
PART TIME - Oracle HR Data Analyst Responsibilities:
* Data management and analysis related to HR activities
* Ensuring data is error-free. This is a critical factor as it will be used to manage processes and give important updates on progress.
* Provide analytical analysis of HR processes
* Assist in the development and implementation of process improvement initiatives
* Develop and maintain reports and dashboards
* Take responsibility for the generation of a range of reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis within the agreed timescales, ensuring all reports issued are accurate, presentable, and issued as required
* Project support/undertaking different related tasks as required.
* Provide solutions based on the information available
PART TIME - Oracle HR Data Analyst - Skills:
Proficient with MS Excel which includes the following: VBA, formula writing (vlookup, etc), pivot tables and complex analysis.
Proficient in Oracle HR systems
Work using an accurate and analytical approach on all tasks.
Commitment to customer service excellence and a customer focused attitude.
If you have the necessary experience for the position of PART TIME - Oracle HR Data Analyst - Northampton - Contract please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.