Security Consultant/Security Architect/Security Design/Firewall
2 days left
- Job Type
Security Consultant/Security Architect/Security Design - Firewall (Checkpoint NGFW/Fortinet/Juniper/Cisco ASA) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 month contract, to be based in Bracknell (Location can be flexible for right candidate).
Responsibilities and Skills
- Skillset needs to focus on experience of delivering firewall solutions covering Checkpoint/Juniper/Fortinet firewalls, the successful applicant will need to be able to undertake HLD/LLD activity;
- Architect with recent experience of delivering Firewall solutions across preferred technology stack Checkpoint/Fortinet and Juniper;
- Required to carry out HLD/LLD activity;
- Communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- This is a specialist role rather than requiring designs and the individual needs to be able to identify risk and associated actions to balance it;
- Requirements capture;
- Translation of requirements into high and low level;
- Design documents in line with company standards;
- Management of design documents through Design Approvals Board;
- Supporting the deployment of the solutions;
- Ability to work with Senior Technical and Operations staff in order to ensure the firewall designs take account of and inter-operate correctly with other infrastructure components,
- Able to clearly communicate the firewall solution to other architects working on the project;
- Experience of working within a large project team and adhere to the required timescales.
- Checkpoint NGFW
- Cisco ASA
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Diversity Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Security Consultant/Security Architect/Security Design/Firewall
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly