Digital Project Manager - Social Intelligence SPRINKL DIGIMIND
Digital Project Manager - Social Intelligence SPRINKL DIGIMIND - London
Digital Marketing Project Manager - Social Intelligence SPRINKL DIGIMIND, North West London, Competitive market rates
My client, a leading FMCG organisation, are looking for a Digital Marketing Project Manager to join them to work closely with them to define and deliver against brand marketing ambitious in the digital channel. You will lead the implementation of Social Intelligence.
As their Digital Marketing Project Manager, you will provide overall governance, operational and project management support for the Social Intelligence program.
Digital Marketing Project Manager SPRINKL DIGIMIND Responsibilities:
- Work alongside the Digital Director, the regional and media teams, and key resources in the Digital team and lead the implementation of their new strategic framework, benchmarks and reporting
- Manage budgets, timelines, scope, quality and overall resourcing
- Prepare weekly and monthly status reports on budget, timelines, quality, scope and resources for the PMO
- Ensure the agile delivery is also managed within a traditional gate / sign off structure
Digital Marketing Project Manager required skills:
- Experience implementing a social community management platform globally
- Experience implementing a social listening platform in a large organisation
- Experience within social media management
- Experience with Digimind or Sprinklr is desirable
- Experience with digital marketing projects - brand and employee facing
If you are interested in this position then please send through your CV ASAP. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days, then please take this as your application not being progressed this time round, however we will keep your CV on file if we get anything suitable in future. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses we are unable to respond to all applications.
Digital Project Manager - Social Intelligence SPRINKL DIGIMIND, North West London, Competitive market rates