Business Support Officer
Business Support Officer :
World class Defence Organisation based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire is currently looking to recruit a Business Support Officer. Please Note: you must be eligible for SC Security Clearance.
The contract is initially for 6 months (ongoing thereafter). Hourly rate; £14.80 per hour.
Business Support Officer Job Description:
For all placements, deliver a high level of administrative and business support to local managers and their teams. Create and maintain MS Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, MS Word documents accurately and assist with reports. Intermediate level of Microsoft Outlook, Excel,
PowerPoint and Word is required.
Dependant on placement, to carry out duties as required, including but not limited to:
• Accurate control and maintenance of complex electronic diaries for identified managers.
• Extensive travel arrangements (including currency) in compliance with policies and championing a cost conscious approach.
• Provide meeting co-ordination and participation and take/manage actions as and when required.
• Provide management and maintenance of email for identified managers.
• Co-ordinate arrangements for on-site or off-site meetings and events, attend and participate as required.
• Administer expense forms for identified managers, submitted in a timely manner.
• Maintain and analyse data, create reports and present findings.
• Provide specific support to the Project and/or functional teams, specific tasks and projects to be defined in the workplace.
• Assist the project and/or functional population to optimise efficiency throughout the business.
• Develop to become the knowledge point of contact within the project and/or function.
Experience required :
Intermediate Level required in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Complex Diary Management; Corporate Travel Arrangements; Experience in an office environment.
To succeed in this role, you need an eye for detail; To have a willing, helpful attitude and a calm professional manner, even when things are changed at the last minute.