Infrastructure DevOps Engineer
Infrastructure DevOps Engineer, Bracknell - 6 month contract
Ansible, Linux, Jenkins, Python
I am currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Automation Engineer to join my client for an initial 6 months in Bracknell.
The ideal candidate will work on the automation and deployment of development, test and production environments for a range of projects.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Support the development of standard Ansible scripts and frameworks to ensure consistency of implementation
- Develop automated deployment solutions for infrastructure requirements using Ansible, Python, Jenkins, Git, Nexus, Linux
- Continuous Integration methods and principles
- Work as part of a private-cloud DevOps middleware and hosting infrastructure team
- DevOps tools such as Ansible, Vagrant, Git and Jenkins.
- Linux, RHEL 6 or 7
- Application Servers/Container (IBM WAS, Tomcat, Weblogic etc)
- Messaging (IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ, JMS)
- Demonstrable Linux and Middleware systems engineering experience in a complex virtualised environment
- Automated Configuration Management using Ansible, in particular the development of Ansible Python modules to deliver automated infrastructure solutions
- Continuous Integration / Deployment experience with Jenkins or similar CI tools
- Writing high quality usable scripting in languages such as Python, JSON and unix Shell scripts