Big Data Developer – Java
1 day left
- Job Type
Job Role: Big Data Developer – Java
Duration: 6 Months
Salary/Rate: Excellent Rate!
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: Government Security Clearance
Big Data Developer – Java – Contract – Gloucestershire – Excellent Rate!
Our client's Cyber Solutions Division is seeking an experienced Big Data Software Developer to join their team in Gloucestershire, working within a rapidly growing environment.
- Outpacing the rapidly evolving cyber threat spectrum demands constant innovation. Our client has immediate opportunities for experienced software engineers to design, develop and maintain a suite of applications
- Successful candidates may be asked to support the team in Scrum/Agile development, software design, requirements analysis, conducting research & development on new software technologies and supporting the pursuit of new business
- Has experience of designing and developing innovative software solution
- Has experience in Java and the use of object oriented design
- Experience across a range of big data technologies
- Experience in software development using Java
- Experience in design, development, test and integration of quality software
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and associated tools such as Confluence, Jira and Wiki’s
- Experience with good DevOps approach and associated tools e.g. Bamboo, BitBucket, Stash & Jenkins
- Experience with object oriented design
- Experience with or interest in Model Driven Architecture
- Experience in NoSQL database technologies; such as OrientDB and MongoDB
- Experience in Distributed database technologies such as Apache Accumulo and Elastic Search
- Experience in some of the following frameworks and technologies: Apache Camel, Apache NiFi, Hadoop, Apache Spark, REST, Selenium, Kibana, jQuery and Bootstrap
- Experience of UK Government working practices
- Experience working within an ITIL based service delivery environment
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
Hit the ‘Apply now’ button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
Apply for Big Data Developer – Java
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly