DV Cleared Project Support Officer
2 days left
- Job Type
- Facilitate the creation and update of project plans.
- Identify and track progress against project milestones.
- Facilitation of project workshops.
- Scheduling of project meetings including checkpoint and board meetings.
- Ensuring all documentation and communication is distributed as established in the project plans.
- Implementing project improvements as and when identified.
- Managing and updating of key project reports including:
- Monthly Highlight reports.
- Risk and issues log.
- Finance forecasting spreadsheets.
- Action logs.
- Ensuring all project activity meets with the organisations compliance standards.
- Producing ad-hoc reports as requested by the PM.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work with all levels within the programme team and multiple stakeholders with competing priorities.
- Good communication and listening skills and the ability to deal with key project stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills.
To work across projects within the transformation programme.
- Proven track record of providing support to projects.
- Prince2 qualified and worked in a Prince2 environment.
- Experienced in applying appropriate and differing methodologies/techniques to aid projects and maximise delivery success.
- Experience of using project tools (i.e. MS Projects, Primevera)
- General administrative skills including the use of MS packages.
- Experience of running the budget costs of a project.
Apply for DV Cleared Project Support Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly