Security software as a service- Product Owner
I am keen to speak with commercially aware Cyber Security experts who are looking for the next step in their career, working with 1 of London's most respected & in demand security Companies. My client, Based in Canary Wharf London, work with high profile blue chip companies & Government dealing with matters from Incident Response to Investigation Services.
The successful candidate for the Product Specialist position will be responsible for but not limited to :
- Growth & Development of practice , reporting directly to the Assurance Director.
- Liaising with the Development/Commercial & Technical Specialist teams to produce & further develop existing services whilst identifying additional ones.
- Further enhance the companies delivery model to become more automated. The existing offering are around phishing simulation, cyber essentials, penetration testing & vulnerability scanning.
The previous working experiences that would be most beneficial for this role would be:
- Strong commercially and understanding of how to run a profit line
- Technical pre -sales experience, explaining technical features of products to customers.
- SME for phishing simulation, cyber essentials and/or vulnerability scanning.
- Strong with continual improvement & has the ability to identify new products whilst delivering also.
- Excellent Key Stakeholder communication skills from a spoken, written & presentation perspective.
If you feel this role relates to your current position or where you see your career going please email your CV to me and I will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss further.