CSM, CSP, AGILE, SCRUM, KANBAN, BUSINESS ANALYST, SOFTWARE DEVELOPER, JAVA, SCALA
Permanent post which is based in Telford - Salary up to £40,000 + childcare vouchers + corporate life insurance (x4 salary) + flexi work time and more.
A new role has become available, working for one of our high profile clients as a Scrum Master.
In the role of Scrum Master you will deliver software development projects using Agile development methodology. Ensuring processes are followed throughout the team.
You will organise and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, etc. ensuring project teams are practising the core principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and visibility.
You will need to demonstrate within your application the following essential experience
- Scrum Master Accreditation
- Successfully applied Agile/XP/Scrum/Kanban practices and introduced Agile techniques and have coached teams to apply them effectively.
- Very strong technical background either as a Business Analyst, Software Developer, Quality Analyst or Project Manager.
- Lead teams who delivered successful enterprise software development projects, most of which will have been working on bespoke built enterprise OO applications (ideally Java and Scala).
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in working in a Stake Holder facing environment.
If you would like to have a discussion about the role or for some further details, please do not hesitate to contact Nick on or 0161 924 3916.