DV cleared 3rd Line It Engineer
- Live support, including incident and problem resolution, and technical change of end user device and technologies, services and infrastructure, including (but not limited to)
- VDI - Virtual Desktop Infrastructure such as Citrix and Microsoft RDS technologies.
- Windows operating systems and Hypervisor technologies such as Hyper-V and VMware on systems that fall out of scope of the companies managed service providers remit.
- Physical and Virtual network appliances that fall out of scope of the company's network managed service.
- Provide Design input into these technologies as required.
- Provide build input into these technologies, at both a service improvement and project level as required.
- Whilst the role is primarily based in London, the engineer will also be required to travel to any company site worldwide to assist with installation, maintenance and support of any support system or service.
As a minimum the engineer should be high proficient in the below:
- Windows Server 2008 - 2021R2, including the following service roles; Hyper-V, AD, DHCP, DNS, DFS, File Services, RDS, Group Policy.
- VMWare 5.0 onwards.
- Windows Desktop Operating systems; Windows 7 through to Windows 10.
- Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp 7.6 or later.
- Networking, Subnetting, Firewalling and IPV4 Fundamentals.