My Client a leading Engineering company based in Ashby are urgently seeking an experienced EHS Support Manager to join their team for a minimum of 3 months with potential for extension. This is a full time role working Monday- Friday.
The EHS Support Manager will help to support the site manager in documentation and facilitation of EHS across the site.
- Must have excellent computer systems experience preferably in health and safety.
- Nebosh Diploma preferable, Certificate based on experience.
- Field Service/Power Station or Industrial background desirable
- Must be computer literate/good Microsoft office skills
- Must be self-driven and willingness and resourceful to reach out for support
- Good communicator / presenting skills
Please apply accordingly for immediate consideration or call Nikita Shellard on 0117 9309 724