Business Analyst-Gov-Protecting public & reducing reoffending.
Business Analyst - Gov - Being part of protecting the public and reducing reoffending.
This role is for someone that wants to be playing a part in protecting the public and reducing reoffending. Not only this, but you be part of a well known Government organisation that will be investigating where taxpayers money goes so not only affecting the UK but you as a person. With
Analyse business change initiatives. Work with business change owners to gather, develop and document process maps and requirements. Producing "as is" and "to be" business process maps. Work with business change owners and suppliers (where required) to ensure that requirements are clearly understood and necessary information is available. Issue resolution between internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will:
- Understand the fraud analytics challenge across government, including capability, and developing an approach to improve the take up, use and development of counter fraud analytics.
- Understand the counter fraud data and data analysis requirements of public sector groups.
- Oversee the Identification and cataloguing the strengths and weaknesses of data sources and services to address the fraud, and potential fraud
- Establish a community of interest to bring together government groups with counter fraud analytics interest, catalogue details of previous projects, or potential projects.
- Provide data analytics insight and capability on projects and pilots where required.
- Work with colleagues across sectors to define capability for fraud analytics.
- Experience of fraud risks or operational fraud.
- Experience of using data from a variety of sources to reduce fraud risk and loss.
- Experience defining capability needs, and developing capability.
- CTC - Counter Terrorism Check.
CV deadline: 27/01/2017
Contract length: 8 weeks.
To gain access to this great opportunity, please send a word doc of your CV to
What I offer: Current and up-to-date knowledge of the UK Government industry. My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a contract and to try and source that position for you. Me also being ex military means that I also have a pretty good understanding of a lot of these roles you will be going in to.
We are an international recruitment company which specialize in Government & MOD. We are one of the highest ranked suppliers in our field so we have a great working relationship with our clients which can give you a greater chance of been shortlisted. Here at Nonstop we offer a referral scheme so if you do refer a candidate that we don't know and we place you will receive £200 GBP in vouchers.
More jobs like this
- £110,000 - £119,999 Contract CTC Central Government jobs in London (Greater)
- £110,000 - £119,999 Contract CTC Intelligence jobs in London (Greater)
- £110,000 - £119,999 Contract CTC Policing jobs in London (Greater)
- £110,000 - £119,999 Contract CTC Public Sector jobs in London (Greater)
- £110,000 - £119,999 Contract CTC Security jobs in London (Greater)