Business Development Executive (Broadcast Media) - London
Business Development Executive - Broadcasting
A FTSE100 Company and Media Partner to the World's Leading Broadcasters and content owners are looking to hire an experienced Business Development Executive to join their team in Vauxhall, London, delivering solutions and services to clients worldwide.
As Business Development Executive you will be responsible for targeting new customers and developing opportunities relating to offerings of TV Distribution and TV Playout services.
- You will be required to grow the customer base by proactively pursuing new opportunities with new target customers, developing proposals and relationships and communicating our growing service offering across our TV products portfolios.
- Support the Head of Sales to grow revenue and identify new business opportunities for TV distribution and playout services
- To be responsible for proposal management and internal governance throughout the sales cycle
- To manage sales opportunities and pipeline via the company's Filemaker Pro CRM system
- To work closely with the Solutions Architect team to establish budgets in line with customer requirements
- Working with operational and engineering teams to ensure new services are implemented and delivered in accordance with customer's expectations
- Working with Head of Commercial, ensure effective due diligence undertaken on all new customers
- Working with the Head of Account Management and Customer Services, ensure effective transition of new customers to account management team
- Experience of the media technology industry
- Manage multiple opportunities simultaneously
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels and develop long standing relationships with new customers
- Ability to work under pressure and to customers launch timescales
- Ability to work on own initiative or as a member of a team
- Proven experience in negotiating skills
If you are interested in this unique opportunity to work for a global FTSE100 company with over 80 years experience and an exceptional reputation within the Broadcasting Industry, please apply within or contact Ricky Nutt at .