Security Architect - PKI, Endpoint
Security Architect (PKI, Endpoint) is urgently required by our IT Services Client for an initial 6-month contract to be based in Bracknell.
The Security Design Architect will have a strong design background with a combination of the following:
- Datacentre Security
- Symantec Endpoint
- MBAM - Microsoft Bitlocker Administration
- Qualys Vunerability Scanning
To be successful, you will have full lifecycle experience, from defining the requirement with the customer, producing the high level and low level designs (HLD/LLD) and taking the project through to successful sign off. You should be able to communicate with both technical and non technical audiences.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
requirements capture and translation of requirements into high/low level design documents
- management of design documents through Design Approvals Board,
- Supporting the deployment of the solutions.
- Ability to work with Senior Technical and Operations staff in order to ensure the designs take account of and inter-operate correctly with other infrastructure components,
- Able to clearly communicate the solution to other architects working on the project.
- To be able to work within a large project team and adhere to the required timescales.
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.