Implementation Analyst - Software/ Finance
My client are a globally recognised organisation who work with over 80% of the Fortune500 and are the leading providers of Information Intelligence in the world. Their Professional Services team provides technology implementation, consulting and training services to external clients from a variety of industry sectors, often multinational corporations based in the UK and across EMEA.
They are seeking a self-motivated Implementation Analyst with an interest in tax & technology to join the team.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Working alongside the more senior team members in delivery of Indirect Tax software implementation services throughout the complete project lifecycle - including:
· Working with clients' Tax / IT teams in understanding requirements - e.g. business / tax processes, etc.
· Implementing clients' Indirect Tax software - analysing requirements, designing, configuring, testing and documenting the solution and supporting clients curing rollout, etc.
· Assisting in preparing and delivering client end user training - including supporting materials, etc.
· Assisting in project management activities - including project plans / timelines
· Resolving customer issues referred from Support team / helpdesk
· Engaging with / supporting other key Tax & Accounting teams and partner organisations
· Assisting with (pre-)sales activities - e.g. software demonstrations, assessing / scoping new prospects, etc.
The Implementation Analyst will report to the Implementation Manager, directly supporting all members of the Indirect Tax implementation team and working alongside the wider team.
Technical / Professional Skills & Competencies
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively - verbally and in writing
· Strong interpersonal / team-working skills
· Analytical approach to problem solving
· Enthusiasm / 'can-do' attitude & willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work effectively independently as well as collaboratively within a team
· Accounting / tax knowledge / experience
· Experience of working with customers / clients
· Technology knowledge / experience (e.g. software configuration, programming, database administration, etc.)
Education / Certifications
· University / undergraduate degree (or equivalent)
· A-Levels (or equivalent)
Previous work experience in tax / technology is not required (full product & implementation training shall be provided, alongside support for study towards a professional tax qualification - e.g. ATT) - however an interest in accounting / tax and technology is essential.
This role is primarily office-based though there will be some degree of travel to client sites required