Sales Operations and Busienss Intelligence Manager
One of the world's leading news and media organisations are looking for a Sales Operations and Business Intelligence Manager to take control of a relatively new global team within the business and create success in your own image.
This position partners with the sales organization define and execute on sales effectiveness initiatives, process improvements and analyze sales performance metrics to support Leadership decision making.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
· Identify and Operationalize Sales Process best practices and operating rhythm - such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) adoption, account planning, forecasting etc.
· Manage the maintenance of Salesforce.com and identify enhancements needed to support sales processes, customer insights and feedback capture, forecasting and pipeline management needs
· Improve data quality in Salesforce - Coordinate, manage, lead data cleansing initiative. Collaborate with Customer Data Management team and develop reports and processes to continuously monitor data quality
· Subject matter expert on sales processes and capability tools - collaborating and supporting global sales team
· Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures - partnering with Sales team, Order Management and Global Customer Operations team to improve Sales workflow, simplify administrative processes and improve customer insights
· Assists in the execution and administration of the sales compensation plans and special incentives (such as sales campaigns)
· Identifies industry best practices and technologies for field sales force management and coordinating implementation these practices as appropriate
· Representing Media business within wider Company Operations meetings/steering committees to understand changes and impact to Media and advice
· Provide support to other functional areas such as Marketing, Commercial Policy, Service, Product, Global Customer Operations etc,
Sales Performance Analysis
· Identify and analyze sales performance metrics for Agency Global Sales team
· Provide business intelligence and analytics to senior sales management and global sales teams to bring insight into performance metrics, such as:
o Target achievement
o Forecast accuracy
o Pipeline creation / coverage
o Win / Loss trends
o Product Performance
o TRUST usage
· Utilize advanced MS Excel features to assist in analysis of data and presentation of results (vLookup, Pivot Tables, complex formulas, charting, data visualization)
· Develop reports to capture customer insights, feedback and trends using TRUST
· Define operating rhythm for KPIs reviews
Leads, motivates, coaches and develops Sales Support team
Global Agency Sales Team, Sales Leadership Team, Global Customer Operations, Customer Admin, Customer Data Management team, Cross-SBUs Sales Enablement and Sales Process Specialists
Technical /Professional Skills & Competencies:
· Exceptional Excel including V-Look Up and Pivot Tables, with the ability to analyze data
· Salesforce.com knowledge, including user admin, custom objects.
· Sales Process Management, Sales Enablement Tools
· Project Management - coordinate between teams, build timelines, prioritize and be methodical
· Self-starter and problem solver
· Motivating and managing in a fast paced environment
· People Management - with previous experience managing small team - directly or indirectly
· Prior experience in business operations, sales or related experience, primarily in the area of project management and implementing process improvement.
· Experience of working in a matrix environment and multiple stakeholder groups from different functions within a business.
· Managing senior stakeholder relationships and diverse virtual teams across a variety of locations.
· Data visualization tools knowledge preferred - such as Tableau