Platform Security Architect
Platform Security Architect - Paris, London or Budapest
A Platform Security Architect is needed for a world leading producer of financial services software, providing the broadest and deepest portfolio of products on the market.
This very reputable company are helping to transform the global financial services industry by making financial institutions more resilient, more efficient, and more competitive.
What will you contribute?
This company has a broad range of products which were developed in isolation over many years. The Platform Security Architect will help ensure these products meet the exacting security requirements of the financial services industry. This will require a clear view of external requirements and threats, detailed analyses and decisions on products design, architecture and tools and approaches to be adopted, as well as close collaboration with the development teams to ensure security awareness is improved and that good security practices and approaches are adopted.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Platform Security Expert will include, but are not limited to, developing relevant threat models applicable to IaaS, SaaS and PaaS environments and in conjunction with the Cloud Architect ensure the thread model is correctly addressed in designs and software, and ensure the delivery of cloud security and automation activities
- A degree in IT; preferable computer science
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- Full stack experience
- Experience with Application security threat modelling, abuse cases analysis, risk assessments, design and architecture review
- Experience with Secure SDLC processes
- Working knowledge of networking protocols and cryptography
- Working knowledge of databases technologies including directory services, relational databases, no-SQL
- Software development and/or QA background (knowledge of programming languages, SDK, API, SPI and application infrastructure / servers)
- Experience with Software exploitation (Background in Penetration testing, reverse engineering)
- Experience with enterprise software and architecture
- Experience with middleware and messaging
- Experience with IDM, IAM and AAA (SAML, OpenID, OAuth)
- Experience with web application security (REST, WSDL)
- Code security knowledge (including static and dynamic code scanning)
- Relevant industry certifications (CSA, CCSK, ENISA CCRA, etc) a strong plus
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Capacity to manage critical project situations and client relationship
- Strong organizational skills and analytical skills
- Team spirit
This is an opportunity to work for a company that believes in empowering its people by providing the necessary tools they need to achieve success. Whether it is developing a new product, writing new software, building relationships with clients, or recruiting the best talent, rest assured that the future is yours to shape. It's expansive network allows them to provide opportunities for growth in and outside of the organisation. Be a part of a team of people who value and challenge you. If employed here, you will work with people who are leading the financial services industry in innovation.
Location: Paris, London or Budapest