HSE advisor - Malvern - £35-40K+ Benefits
Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor (HSE) - Malvern - £35,000 - £40,000 + benefits
A leading defence consultancy are looking to bring in an experienced health, safety and environmental advisor to join their leading group function - delivering health and safety advice to an array of areas and business units.
The responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Array of H&S advice to the business - across all of the UK business
- Deliver a culture of continuous improvement
- Develop and deliver safety management system across the group
- Support and implement HS&E legislation, policy and strategy
- Help deliver a change programme
Skills & experience required:
- Minimum Diploma level 5 or 6 or equivalent H&S professional working in the industry (essential)
- Post qualification experience
- Demonstrate current experience dealing with UK legislation
- Experience of the 18001 and 14001 auditing (desirable)
In return what they will offer you is become part of a growing team within a leading global business, enabling you to work on high profile and complex projects within a cutting edge work environment.
Please note candidates must be eligible to undergo Security Clearance.