Lead Solution Architect - Cloud (Azure)
- Job Type
Lead Solution Architect / Solution Owner - Cloud / Azure / SCOM / Windows / Vmware - Contract - Edinburgh.
A global IT services company is searching for a Lead Solution Architect / Solution Owner with Cloud / Azure / SCOM / Windows / Vmware expertise to join their team in Edinburgh on a contract basis. The role will involve working for a large utilities company.
The Lead Solution Architect will be responsible for leading and owning the Cloud (Azure) design.
To be successful you will have proven experience in design and implementation of Cloud / Hybrid IT based solutions (Azure) and virtualised environments.
The individual will manage a design team and will work at senior management level to define and deliver major technical projects/strategies/architectures, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues and contribute key insights.
To be successful, you will have the following experience:
- Expert in use of Cloud technologies (Azure) and Disaster Recovery.
- Experienced in wide range of technology area (VMWare, Virtualisation, Storage/NetApps).
- Experienced in most areas of the solution lifecycle.
- Has effective working relationships with customer's IT management and project management staff.
- IT experience in a specialist role (e.g. Azure / Hybrid IT).
- Knowledge of utilities sector (desirable)
- Ability to leads projects above £10m
- Manages teams of up to 30 people
- Technically authorises bids above £5m
- Liaises with partners at IT Director / CIO level.
- Well-developed communication skills, well developed consulting skills.
- Customer and business orientation.
- Technical leadership.
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of IT.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Lead Solution Architect - Cloud (Azure)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly