Mechanical Technician - Rotary - R081
Mechanical Technician - Rotary - Chinook
3 Month Contract
£18ph +£1ph Retention Bonus
Mechanical Technician Candidate wanted to Support on the Chinooks.
Essential:Apprenticeship in Aero / Engineering (Certificate)Time served (Certificate)Human Factors (Certificate)
- Carries out maintenance and repair tasks on aircraft and aircraft components within trade specialisation
- Works within competencies and authorisations as agreed with department management
- Ensures approved tools and equipment provided is used for the proper purpose and applies local Tool Control regime
- Conducts peer training when required, within competency range
- Each work area will have specific Health & Safety, Quality and Security instructions and protocols, ensures app applicable aspects are observed on task
- Works flexibly when given work within competency and experience
- Completes accurate Resource Recording returns within local time limits
Please contact Lottie Powell on 01179309760 for more information on this Mechanical Technician Opportunity.