Mechanical Supervisor - Fixed Wing - R086
Aircraft Mechanical Supervisor / Fixed Wing
3 Month Contract
£20ph +£1ph Retention Bonus
Mechanical Supervisor Candidate wanted to supervise on Fixed Wing Aircraft. The successful candidate will be required to solve problems on the analysis of information. So that a work plan is determined for the servicing or maintenance, and direct the activities of the team utilised on the task and oversee the work, and authorise progression to the next stage.
Essential:Apprenticeship in Aero / Engineering (Certificate)Time served (Certificate)Human Factors (Certificate)
- Supervision of work carried out by personnel
- Progress inspections and checks
- Certification of work carried out by personnel
- The employment of and adherence to the appropriate instructions, regulations, servicing schedules or repair
- Ensure approved tools and equipment provided is used for the proper purpose and applies local Tool Control regime
Please contact Lottie Powell on 01179309760 for more information on this Mechanical Technician Opportunity.