I'm looking to recruit a skilled Salesforce Developer to work for a hugely successful and technology driven blue chip company in London. You will be responsible for the ongoing delivery of a Subscription platform for B2B and B2C activities which will involve development of CRM, Sales and Marketing and Customer Services.
You would be working in a highly collaborative DevOps environment using Agile methodologies, SCRUM or Kanban. My client encourages employees to explore new tools and techniques so you would be given the responsibility of defining your own development methods and the operating system or device that best suits you.
We are interested in candidates with a good mix of the following:
- Experience in Salesforce development
- A proven record of delivering applications using Apex, Visualforce or Point & Click Development
- Ability to resolve SOQL queries
- Experience of integrating Salesforce with other web and server based systems
- An understanding of Agile development and deliveryHighly desirable but not essential
Highly desirable but not essential:
- Certified to at least Salesforce Developer (401)/App Builder or ideally Platform Developer I
Fantastic salary package on offer including up to 16% pension contribution, travel and gym membership discount, private healthcare scheme and life assurance up to 14x your salary.
If you are passionate about the latest technologies, talented in what you do and keen to make a difference you will succeed in this organisation so please get in touch on 0113 200 2237 or apply within!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age