Application Support Analyst
Application Support Analyst - PERMANENT
An Application Support Analyst is required to join our client - a global re-insurer and consolidator of closed life services on a permanent basis in Telford.
The Application Support Analyst will be responsible for understanding complex problems and the routes to resolving them. As well as, managing the successful delivery and maintenance of environments from development through to pre-production to support releases across the delivery lifecycle.
Key Skills required of the Application Support Analyst:
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Unix infrastructure
- Good understanding of database technologies including Oracle and SQL Server
- Strong knowledge of scripting in both Unix and Windows
- Knowledge of DevOps practises (Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Production Support practises, Application Monitoring)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- ITIL Foundation certified
Key Responsibilities of the Application Support Analyst:
- Defining and delivering automated solutions for building and supporting non-production environments
- SME in key applications and providing Full Stack support to team members
- Resource planning to support deliverables
- Identifying risk and issues and when required owning these until resolution
- Input to impact assessments on other scheduled changes and ensuring these activities are completed
If this is a role which is of interest to you, please apply now for a full job spec.