IDAM Solutions Architect / Microsoft FIM (x3)
JOB TITLE: IDAM Solutions Architect (Microsoft FIM) x3
DURATION: 6 - 12 Months Contract (option for renewals)
DAILY RATE: Highly competitive (dependent on level of experience)
CONDITIONS: DV Clearance is required prior to project commencement
*** Please note - We are ideally seeking candidates that hold a valid DV Clearance, however we will accept applications from candidates who are eligible to undergo DV Clearance and meet a strict vetting criteria. ***
*** This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who wish to be sponsored for DV Clearance. We highly recommend candidates to research and understand this level of security clearance before applying to avoid any disappointment ***
We are currently supporting our client's ambitious growth plans to optimise an existing centralised IDAM solution using Forefront Identity Management (FIM) 2010 R2 and are seeking to recruit (x3) hands-on IDAM Solutions Architects.
Working very closely with a Technical Architect, BAU technical team and Human Resources, the IDAM Solutions Architects will be required to use their experience of the Microsoft technology stack to allow for the exploitation of additional Microsoft FIM capability to include integration with the FIM Certificate Management (CM) for automated Certificate requests and demonstration of a cross forest Exchange topology.
- Build and release management of installable components into various environments, to include development, test and live;
- Play a leading role in the development of the High and Low Level Designs for each product component; to include installation and configuration guides;
- Define change management procedures that will allow for the evolution of the Meta Verse to a more cross Organisational representation of identity information;
- Investigate other FIM capability; to include, Reporting, and BHOLD role management capability.
To be considered for this role the IDAM Solutions Architect must demonstrate the following essential skills and attributes:
- Ideally DV cleared, but willing to consider non-cleared candidates who are eligible to undertake security vetting;
- A minimum of 2 years hands on design and development experience using the Microsoft FIM Synchronisation Service;
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in the Microsoft technology;
- Windows Service 2008 R2; and Active Directory;
- Exchange Server 2010 & 2013;
- SQL Server 2008 R2 Management;
- Excellent Power scripting skills;
- Demonstrate success in the integration with the FIM Certificate Management (CM) for automated certificate requests;
- Knowledge of FIM 2010 R2 Reporting capability using the Group Membership Change History report, would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of FIM integration with role based access control provisioning, would be an advantage;
- Experience of upgrading to Microsoft Identity Management (MIM);
- Experience of privilege user management via FIM/MIM.
Location: Central London
Duration: 6 - 12 Months Contract with the option for further contract renewals
Daily Rate: Highly Competitive (dependent on level of experience)
Are you interested???
If so, then please apply with your most recent copy of your CV, ensuring dates of past work history is correct and up-to-date.
Capita Resourcing welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Services offered by Capita Resourcing are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.