Senior Tester Secure Cloud - UK117206
Senior Tester - Secure Cloud
We are currently recruiting a Senior Cloud Tester who is a SC cleared or clearable, this is initially a 3 month contract with potential extensions. Our client is on the UK's largest IT providers based in Basingstoke.
- Reviewing Requirements and Design Documents to determine the scope of testing.
- Produce a Test Strategy and Plan, scoping the testing to be performed at a high level.
- Create Test Scripts, to implement that Test Plan. Note that Test Scripts will support either or both, as required, of confidence testing and evidencing against requirements. Requirements will be for both functional and security requirements.
- Manually run/evidence such scripts, raising defects as necessary.
- Produce a Test Report, summarising the testing performed.
- Participate in informal and formal reviews of the above.
- Support demonstrations and trials (in-house and on site).
- General knowledge of applications development and deployment.
- Familiarity with test frameworks and test automation.
- Familiarity with testing bespoke applications within a distributed Windows Server 2008/2012 environment.
- Be able to create SOAPUI test cases/load tests
- Understanding/appreciation of SOA/Middleware
- Knowledge/Appreciation of WebSphere products
- Understanding of Web Services (SOAP, XLST, REST)
- Website testing
- Comfortable working with unclear requirements
- Technical and working knowledge/experience of MS products
- Preferably experienced in Middleware, IBM WebSphere, Integration Bus or Open Source alternatives.
- Experience of Containerisation (such as Docker)
- Experience of API management.
- Experience of Apache SOLR, Manifold. VMware , EXSI
If you have any interest please get in touch on 02076541422, or email me at Abdullah.Rajput@Lorien.co.uk