MIM CONSULTANT - Microsoft Identity Manager, FIM, ADFS, ASLDS, AD
Our client has an on-going project working with a Public Sector Customer in supporting their identity management teams in their use and development of Microsoft technologies.
- Work closely with the customer to scope out the required work
- Able to handle ambiguity and a continually changing customer environment and requirements set
- Excellent reporting skills and ability to communicate clearly
- Able to lead and drive own work working directly with the customer
- Reporting back to project team
- General security and identity
More detail available on request. Opportunity utilises DV level clearance.