Penetration Tester - All levels
We are actively looking for a Penetration Tester to work for a Tier 1 specialist Information Security Consultancy in the UK, with a global presence and market leading brand.
The role is home based with travel but will involve on site client visits to provide a structured programme of security testing and delivery of a management report providing recommendations for improved security measures.
Qualifications and Skills
- Hands on Penetration Testing experience
- Work alongside clients or directly for client personnel
- Strong technical understanding of current security trends and solutions.
- Hold CREST CRT qualification of similar (CHECK Team Member/ CHECK team leader is preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Deliver high quality work to meet client expectations
- In depth knowledge of and experience in performing both Network and Web Application Penetration Testing, although candidates with a stronger skillset in one or the other disciplines will be considered.
- Security clearances are preferred.
- Demonstrable experience working in a stand-alone role (specifically customer facing)
- CHECK / CREST / TIGER
- External Penetration Testing experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to further progress within a leading global organisation and develop further security expertise.
These roles are consultancy based, so candidates should have the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels and advise on best practice.
Interviews Available immediately.
To find out more or apply please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and arrange a good time to talk with regard to the opportunity at hand.