Records Information Management (RIM) Support Lead
Records and Information Support
My Client, a leading finance organisation based in London is urgently seeking an experienced Records and Information Support Lead to join their team for 12 -18 months initially with potential for extension. This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Records & Information Management Program Leader to:
- Effectively influence and engage all levels of the business to implement a RIM Program in the businesses where applicable in accordance with RIM Policy.
- Support all Divesture activities
- Documenting in the Global Records Inventory when Records have been transferred or disposed of in accordance with these Procedures;
- Coordinating with the appropriate Legal, Tax and IT personnel to develop and implement a defensible disposal process;
- Executing the disposition procedure for disposing of Records when eligible in accordance with the requirements of the Transaction Agreements, the applicable Record Retention Schedule, any legal and tax holds, and the business needs of the Trailing Entity or other company entities; and
- Handling temporary and permanent exceptions requests.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing Records & Information Management program
- BA degree in Information Sciences or similar Records Management qualification
- Experienced in regulated and complex global organization
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with ability to interact with senior management and promote change
- Strong management skills and experience working with staff and project teams in a matrix environment with the ability to handle multiple projects/assignments.
- Experience managing ECM solutions (Livelink, Filenet, Documentum…) and physical RM solutions (Zazio, OmniRim…)
- Master's degree in Information Sciences or related
- Financial Services experience
- CRM or CRISC certification
Please apply accordingly for immediate consideration or call Nikita on 0117 9309 724.