Solutions Architect eligible to go through DV clearance
- The purpose of this job is to optimise an existing centralised IDM solution using the Forefront Identity Management (FIM) 2010 R2.
- A hands-on role this person will work closely with the Technical Architect and BAU technical and HR resources.
- Sufficient experience in the Microsoft technology stake will allow for the exploitation of additional Microsoft FIM capability to include integration with the FIM Certificate Management (CM) for automated Certificate requests and demonstration of a cross forest Exchange topology.
- Build and release management of installable components into various environments, to include development, test and live;
- Play a leading role in the development of the High and Low Level Designs for each product component; to include installation and configuration guides;
- Define change management procedures that will allow for the evolution of the Meta Verse to a more cross Organisational representation of identity information;
- Investigate other FIM capability; to include, Reporting, and BHOLD role management capability.
- A minimum of 2 years hands on design and development experience using the Microsoft FIM Synchronisation Service;
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the Microsoft technology stake such that the knowledge described under preferred skills is attainable;
- Windows Service 2008 R2; and Active Directory;
- Exchange Server 2010 & 2013;
- SQL Server 2008 R2 management;
- Powershell scripting;
- Demonstrable success in the integration with the FIM Certificate Management (CM) for automated certificate requests;
- Experience in the Exchange 2010 & 13;
- Knowledge of FIM 2010 R2 Reporting capability using the Group Membership Change History Report, would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of FIM integration with the BHOLD for role based access control provisioning, would be an advantage;
- Experience of upgrading to Microsoft Identity Management (MIM)
- Experience of privilege user management via FIM/MIM