Cyber Security Operations Analyst
CYBER SECURITY OPERATIONS ANALYST
IT, OPERATIONS, CYBER, SECURITY, ANALYST, CITRIX, MIDDLEWARE, APPLICATION SUPPORT
Multiple roles available based in Salford - Salary up to £33,500 + allowance + up to 22% pension contribution and flexi work time and more.
The jobholder will work as part of the Cyber Security Operations Centre (CSOC) team to effectively provide dedicated intrusion monitoring and analysis for CSOC operations. The jobholder will also perform analysis of security events to include validation, escalation, and reporting of Events of Interest (EOI) and incidents.
About the team
My client is in the process of building a new Cyber Security Operations Centre (CSOC). This function would lead in four main areas:
- Security monitoring and detection of incidents and concerns.
- Analysis of incidents by technical and business specialists including the invocation of mitigating actions by liaising with operational teams.
- Active threat intelligence and vulnerability management through close partnerships with vendors and National Cyber Centre, including information on current malware threats on the wider Internet.
- Forensic analysis and investigation to support any future risk mitigation activities
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to liaise with stakeholders.
- Some knowledge of networks, hypervisors (for example Citrix), operating systems, middleware, and application support from working in an Information systems environment
- Previous experience in operations role - IT/call centre
- Previous personal/working interest in IT
- Background in case work
- Must be prepared to work on a shift basis
If you would like to have a discussion about the role or for some further details, please do not hesitate to contact Nick on or 0161 924 3916.